[Projectleiding] Orga sentiment survey for MCH2021 Februari breakpoint

Juerd Waalboer juerd at tnx.nl
Wed Feb 10 21:38:39 CET 2021

# DRAFT #

This is a draft for the survey, as discussed in today's PL healthcheck
meeting. During writing the draft, I determined that a single question
is unlikely to provide us with sufficient data, so I tore it apart into
several very open questions. I've chosen the most neutral wording I
could think of, because I think it doesn't help if we ask leading
questions.

# DRAFT #

Hi MCH orga,

Soon (feb 24), we as team Projectleiding (PL) have another "breakpoint"
meeting in which we will try to establish the viability of the event. As
is common with debugging through breakpoints, we aim to introspect all
the known variables, and to evaluate the possible outcomes for the many
unknowns.

We will look at a lot of numbers, of course, but we also depend on input from
the orga. Our collective wisdom is essential for making the right decision.
That's why we have a few open questions for you in your capacity as
an organizer of MCH2021.

We would like to receive many replies, but feel free to skip any questions:

    - Which team are you in?

    - Are you answering these questions on your own behalf, or on behalf of
      your team?

    - How are you doing?

    - What is your expectation of the summer of 2021?

    - Corona rules evolve over time. In your opinion, are we sufficiently
      flexible to deal with last-minute changes?

    - What are your thoughts about covid safety rules in the context of an
      event?

    - Are you looking forward to MCH2021?

    - Is there anything else that you would like to share with PL?

If you would like to share your answers in the publicly archived PL mailing
list, please reply to <projectleiding at lists.ifcat.org>.

But we understand that some people may want to include personal matters.
(this is entirely optional!) If you prefer to inform the PL members
privately without a publicly readable archive, please reply to
<projectleiding-prive at lists.ifcat.org> instead.

Thanks for taking the time for expressing your views!