[Projectleiding] Orga sentiment survey for MCH2021 Februari breakpoint

Jeroen van Veen jeroen at ifcat.org
Thu Feb 11 21:59:31 CET 2021

All,

Below the mail from leon that was mentioned yesterday for input for last years congress. As mentioned in the signal group i would ask teh questions a bit like in the below mail

:Hi all,
:
:Currently, there are discussions within the orga and teams whether there
:should be a Congress with physical presence this year.
:
:Opinions vary roughly from “We can do a congress with 5000 participants,
:make sure people keep appropriate distance from each other and supply
:masks where this isn’t possible. Our participants are responsible
:enough.” over “This might be possible, but I don‘t think it’s a good
:idea and I don’t want to come” to “This is silly and completely
:irresponsible”.
:
:We would like to enrich that discussion with the collective opinion of
:the Internetmanufaktur, so here’s our question: What is your opinion on
:this matter? Should there be a congress, and would you come?
:
:We’ll collect your opinions and summarize them in the orga discussion.
:
:Cheers,
:
:Kay & Leon