[Projectleiding] [mch2022-orga] shuttles?

Manduca manduca at mch2022.org
Wed May 18 00:40:54 CEST 2022

My two cents:

I believe  budget will be an issue. Renting people to drive will be too expensive IMHO.

We’ve done shuttles with volunteers since WTH (I did the organizing for that during HAR and (partly during) OHM). The issues you mention have all been solved before, but will need a dedicated coordinator to manage the team.

Regards,
Manduca