[Projectleiding] [Content] Expenses for speakers

Hugh Wells hugh at crablab.co.uk
Wed May 11 21:28:54 CEST 2022

Hi Martian,

Perhaps a stupid question, but does this relate to tickets we are giving
speakers (as part of support requests) or in general speakers buying their
tickets to attend?

If the latter, I certainly agree.

If the former, is it not possible for us to either just issue a ticket to
their Pretalx email address or send them a voucher for a ticket? It seems a
bit odd to ask them to buy a ticket from us, and then submit an expenses
claim to get the money back.

Thanks,

Hugh

--
This email was sent on behalf of CrabLab Limited. The contents and any
attachments are expressly intended for the recipient(s). Should you receive