[Projectleiding] Attendee Metadata

Elger Jonker elger at ifcat.org
Wed May 11 13:31:46 CEST 2022

Hi Hugh,

I think we're going to decline any requests for pii or aggregated data of MCH visitors. Even if visitors agreed, it's not the way to go.

The author can look at the wiki, and that will be unreliable... or not. We'll prevent changes to the wiki that asks for PII such as age, city, and i think we should also nuke the hackerspace field coming to think of it.

Regards,
Elger/Stitch