[Projectleiding] [Content] Attendee Metadata

Robin Edgar robinedgar at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:57:11 CEST 2022

I would feel extremely uncomfortable providing data on attendees that is
not in the public domain already, ie: 3500 tickets, 3 main talk tents and 3
workshop tents. Many villages https://wiki.mch2022.org/Villages and a list
of villagers https://wiki.mch2022.org/Villagers.
 Other than that we actually have never kept (and never will keep I
suspect) attendance figures.