[Projectleiding] Badges

Elger Jonker elger at ifcat.org
Thu Jan 13 09:59:08 CET 2022

Hi Leo,

Thanks for sharing your concern :)

This is the rationale for continuing to support the badge: The badge team is highly specialized in what they do, and only focuses on hardware (and other event badges) regardless of MCH or not. Since we all highly value their efforts the aim is to support them. On the flip side: calling off the badge would not cause a major shift in focus from the people working on the badge, and would cause only a relatively small shift in money. As such we think it's a positive move to give the badge a shot. We hope to give an update on the badge soon(tm).

Regards,
Elger / Stitch