[Projectleiding] [Content] Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there will not be a MCH2021 this August

Aschwin Marsman a.marsman at aYniK.com
Sun Mar 7 18:33:17 CET 2021

> On 7 Mar, 2021, at 18:21 , Anthony Liekens via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org> wrote:
>
> Hey all,

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your reply.

> I am an organizer of Fri3d Camp. We organize our events in between the bigger international camps, during the even years. We have lost our camp last year but would love to stick to the even years and come to the international camps during the odd years. We are gearing up to organize our camp again in 2022, in the even year again, instead of delaying our camp to 2021 as we want to stick to the schedule.
>
> I believe other camps that are also organized in the even years, such as EMF and HaxoGreen would also prefer to stick to the even years, while you organize the international version in the odd years.
>
> Please stick to the schedule, moving one year would really mess up the planning of all other camps!
>
> There is no shame in missing out on the 2021 edition! We'll be just as happy to come back full force to *H*2025!

I’m adding Projectleiding to this email thread and would like to ask them to respond to your email as team Content doesn’t decide when the next camp will happen.

> Thanks,
>
> Anthony,-

Thanks again & best regards,

Aschwin