[Projectleiding] herinnering: input leveren vanuit teams voor breakpoint meeting

Elger Jonker elger at ifcat.org
Wed Feb 24 11:50:18 CET 2021

Nog eentje van POC, zonder namen:

Hi Stitch,

Team POC had a special meeting regarding this topic tonight.

The first thing I should tell you from my team is: They are very
grateful for being asked about this topic and being involved into the
decision.

We are still willing to attend the event, as long as it is possible with
respect to travel restrictions and quarantine rules.

If there is a entry quarantine from/to either the Netherlands or
Germany, some team members might not be able to attend.

Basically, as of now, we will be able to operate the Phone Operation
Center if the event takes place.

Due to new improvements in our telephone system we will be able to
reduce our contact to attendees to a bare minimum.

In most cases there will be no personal contact needed for registering a
DECT phone with our telephone system. Depending on the situation we will
be able to isolate us (as a team) more than usual from attendees and
other external persons.

We will try to support the event with our best efforts.

We are sure this is a tough decision with the facts known right now.  We
would also understand and support the step to cancel or postpone the event.

In case it is possible to delay the decision whether the event should or
shouldn't take place without a high (financial) risk, we would suggest
to delay the decision.