[Projectleiding] Sustainability statement

Attilla de Groot attilla at ifcat.org
Thu Sep 17 19:51:03 CEST 2020

Hi Arnout,

This is a very specific question. To be very honest and direct, I don’t see how we can ever answer that question and even if we could, it would take up quite some resources to find that out.

If the person wants this questions answered, we would be happy to provide that data necessary and he/she can calculate it themselves. We can then add it to the FAQ.

— Attilla