[Projectleiding] Draft: Ticketpricing @ MCH2021

Julius julius at ifcat.org
Sun Nov 1 18:06:58 CET 2020

Hi Attilla,

I personally think to drop the 310 and just make it 295 (ccc camp
price), 315 (break-even point) and 360 (if we want to cover unforseen).

Also I think we should mention that our main income comes from
ticketsales + ifcat equity, and that the calculations do not take
subsidies into account.

Greetings,

Julius