[Projectleiding] Vaccine-dependent ticket reservations

Attilla de Groot attilla at ifcat.org
Wed Dec 16 11:37:23 CET 2020

Hi Juerd,

I saw the twitter thread and I think it is an interesting idea.

Given the current schedule of the breakpoint meetings, I think this is better suited to implement such a system at a later time. Hopefully we know more in the coming months, everyone is vaccinated and we don’t even have to care about this.

— Attilla