[Projectleiding] 4 entries voor identity crisis via mail

Elger Jonker elger at ifcat.org
Fri Nov 15 10:09:30 CET 2019

Hi all,

Dit zijn de vier entries die we via de mail hebben ontvangen. Deze staan niet online. Afzender bekend, niet uitgezocht of we die ook kunnen publiceren. Dat is voor de keuze ook niet van belang.

De rest van de entries staat hier online: https://wiki.ifcat.org/Identitycrisis

Groeten,
Elger

------------

HIC, aka Hacker Identity Crisis

The hacker identity is unclear, hackers have in a way made great
progress in (re)claiming the term, but also expanded a lot as a
community. Drawing in more kinds of people, increasing diversity. With
diversification, comes as can also be seen in the rest of society,
stress on the 'identity' of a group. What makes one a hacker? What falls
under hacking? What is a hack? With terms as 'ethical hacker', 'maker',
'figuurzager' being thrown about, the hacker identity is far from clear
and uniform. A point of crisis perhaps, not in the sense of panic, but
as a point where we get beyond when we learn when things come together.

moodboard attached.

keywords: identity, community, cooperation, co-existence, conflict,
connecting, resolving, diversity,