[Projectleiding] Field day COVID maatregelen vorig jaar -> Fwd: Field Day Information - PLEASE READ!

Janneke van den Brand janneke.vandenbrand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:49:56 CEST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janneke/Rizoom <janneke at mch2021.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 21:26
Subject: Field Day Information - PLEASE READ!
To: <orga at lists.mch2021.org>

Hey there lovely people,

It’s almost Field Day!

This Field Day will be a bit different, since we have to deal with a
pandemic (I am sure you have all noticed…). PLEASE READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY!

We have made careful preparations, please help us to follow all regulations
connected to COVID19. It would be our greatest nightmare to cause a
spreader event.

Here is a reminder to the Dutch basic rules:

   - If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home
   <https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-test>.
   - Stay 1.5 metres away from other people.
   - Wash your hands often.
   - Cough and sneeze into your elbow.

In addition to these rules:

   - *Absolutely no hugging!* Unless you belong to the same household.
   - We don’t want to run around policing people on distancing, so we will
   have some noise-making-thingies, like a *horn (not too loud) and bicycle
   bells. If you hear one, check your distance. *Want to help? Bring your
   own.
   - Stay extra aware of where you are in relation to other people. And
   help each other to keep distance.
   - *Follow walking directions and distancing directions on the floors*
   - Do not share a tent unless you belong to the same household
   - *Be careful with alcohol.* It tends to blur boundaries.
   - Bring at least 10 unicorns. It’s essential.

There will be tents on the terrain. Since we expect rain, we will spread
out tables across the tents. This will be done in such a way that everyone
can sit at 1,5 m from each other. Please do so. The benches will have a
pink circle on each seating spot. *Please sit on these pink circles. *

Use all the sanitising products we have. Please sanitise before and after
touching areas that a lot of people touch, like doorhandles, coffee pots
etc.  We will provide:

   - Soap
   - Hand sanitiser (70% alcohol)
   - Paper towels
   - Cleaning towels
   - Desinfecting spray to clean surface areas
   - Trash bags for the towels
   - A spot to wash your hands

We will take care of breakfast on Sunday morning, drinks, and of course the
BBQ on Saturday evening. If you want snacks, please bring these yourself.

We will not provide:

   - Toilet paper (so bring some)
   - Snacks
   - Cats

Here is a way too long pack list as a reminder on what to bring (although,
you won’t need everything on there):
https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/What_to_bring

Be excellent to each other! See you there. We are looking forward to it!

Janneke, Stitch, Netsmurf