[Projectleiding] Covid related info

Aschwin Marsman a.marsman at aYniK.com
Mon Oct 12 14:27:33 CEST 2020

> On 12 Oct, 2020, at 13:48 , Elger Jonker <elger at ifcat.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Aschwin, Walter, Content team,

Hi Stitch,

Thanks for your quick answer.

> These are the questions that are being investigated as need be in the upcoming period, and we hope to answer most of these questions before the ticket sale starts in a blog post about this subject.

According to the time line:

December 2020 Ticket Shop open (CCC 2020).

Unfortunately that’s far too late for us to give useful answers to potential speakers and will lead to long response times to them and emails to projectleiding with single questions. A blog post with some answers and a FAQ that can be extended over time and more information in the months to come are far more useful I think and will reduce the amount of questions we have to ask to Projectleiding over and over again.

> To give a heads up, i'll answer the things that can be answered with the state of now, and you may read more on it on the PL mailinglist archives. I'll respond inline.

I’ve already read the PL mailing list archives and minutes.

We are currently approaching high profile speakers, that can’t wait until the end of December.

We don’t need the perfect answer, we need to show how serious we take Covid and that we have thought about it and also if virtual only is an option and if the event will be postponed/canceled by how many years.

Best regards,

Aschwin / Martian