[Projectleiding] Music Created for Hackers

Attilla de Groot attilla at ifcat.org
Sun Mar 15 14:35:18 CET 2020

Hi Chris,

There is still a team called “Lounges” on the wiki (https://wiki.ifcat.org/Teams). Since you (read: your team) basically replaces what was this the last time, I would suggest to form a team indeed, but take the place of that team. Feel free to rename it to whatever you like of course.

Best regards,
Attilla