[Projectleiding] Music Created for Hackers

Attilla de Groot attilla at ifcat.org
Sat Mar 14 22:35:32 CET 2020

Hi Chris,

Since I joined late, was this discussed today?

Imho, this is a great idea. The only thing we need to keep in mind it the proximity of the lecture tents and potentially disturbing talks with music. While probably a lot of people like this, we do need to see what and how in combination with the program.

— Attilla