[Projectleiding] roles on the wiki

Juerd Waalboer juerd at tnx.nl
Mon Jul 27 21:49:04 CEST 2020

Thanks to raboof's help, you can now assign a team to a role, so we
can finally work towards a definitive overview of which team does what:
https://wiki.ifcat.org/Roles

To repeat: one team can be responsible for several roles, for example
team Shuttle which does both the Luggage Shuttle and the Train Shuttle
roles. So this is where, for example, team Horeca get to pick all the
things they're going to do (if I recall correctly, that's Bars and
External Horeca, but not Bottles), by simply adding the team name to the
role pages.

Here's how that goes:

- https://wiki.ifcat.org/Roles
- Find a role that doesn't have a team assigned yet, click on the role name
- Click "Edit with form"
- At "Responsible team", select the team from the drop-down.
- Click "Save page"

Another thing I'd like to repeat, is that assigning tasks to a team
without discussing it with the people involved, is a good shortcut to
drama. So always discuss with your teams unless it's really obvious
(such as Team:NOC doing Role:NOC, that's probably plenty obvious :P)
--
Met vriendelijke groet, // Kind regards, // Korajn salutojn,

Juerd Waalboer  <juerd at tnx.nl>
TNX