[Projectleiding] PL meeting 19 Januari 2020

Julius julius at ifcat.org
Sun Jan 12 17:16:27 CET 2020

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay, had some issues with accessing this mailbox. From
what I understood from Attilla, since he is not around that week, and
the week after is also a difficult one since it is Revspace's big party,
having a meeting in January will not be possible without all of them
present.

So, after careful deliberation I am proposing that the next meeting will
be the 20th of February (6 weeks from the January meeting), and continue
from there. I already sent the dates to everyone, however if they are
missing I will send them again on request. @Attilla: If you are in
America at those times, please let me know asap so I can see if I can
arrange different locations.

I will send the pad with information regarding the next gathering tomorrow.

Greetings,

Julius

PS: I copied the invite from the previous one, might have missed the URL.