[Projectleiding] Crowd funding the event

Martin Gross martin at muc.ccc.de
Sun Dec 8 12:49:14 CET 2019

Hey everyone!

Not to be a nag or anything... At some point, there was talk of having the
"Crowdfunding"-store up and running for 36C3 and to distribute
flyers/stickers/discounts...

If that is still the plan, we should probably get those things figured out
asap - just getting the payment providers correctly set up will probably
take a few days if we cannot "recycle" the SHA-accounts at Stripe...

Best,
Martin